Gravure Print & Flexo Print
Rotogravure and Flexographic Printing
Pack Smart helps its clients to print patterns and designs on pouches keeping up with their brands. We use the latest “Rotogravure Technology” for printing purposes for all types of stand up pouches, flat pouches, roll stock films and flexible packaging products. Rotogravure printing is known for high-quality printed pouches, which is not possible with traditional Flexographic printing process.
In rotogravure printing; pictures, designs and words are etched on the surface of a metal plate, the etched area is filled with special ink, and then the plate is rotated on a cylinder that transfers the image to the film or other material.
- High-speed rotogravure printing, state-of-the-art robotic capabilities
- Print width range: 13″ minimum – 62″ maximum
- Print repeat range: 12 1/4″ minimum – 52″ maximum
- Colour range: 10-color maximum plus combinations
- Product range: Surface or reverse sheeting or tubing
- Computer controlled ink blending, dispensing and matching system
We have our in-house artwork based graphic technicians and experts to develop your packaging designs. They are actively involved with our production team to communicate your detailed printing needs and make any necessary adjustment to your packaging design specifications.
Our lead-time for pre-formed products is about 6-8 weeks while the lead-time for roll stock film is 4-6 weeks from the time of confirmed purchase order. We always adhere to the accurate delivery date, which we provide with quotation.